The meeting took place on Friday 7 February.
The participants reviewed the successful events year 2013, i.e.:
1. ACE Rallye in spring, with many participants even outside the club
2. Participation to the FBVA night event, with ACE receiving the first price in the category “pre war” thanks to John Hulet’s Bentley Derby;
3. Club visit to D’Ieteren gallery
4. Participation to EUROCONTROL family day
5. Club visit to Porsche Heritage exhibit,
6. Appearance in the “Insight” magazine
It was decided to reduce the membership fee for 2014 to 25€ (donw 50% compared to 2013) due to the sound finances of the club.
A list of events was proposed and can be accessed live at http://www.automotiveclub.eu/?p=825